Sunday, February 20, 2011

I just added photos of my hiking adventures today (click the photo to check 'em out). I loved this town! It really reminded me of Guatemala, white-washed cemeteries and all. I even asked a woman at the bakery about getting a job here this summer, but no such luck. It's a small town with no job opportunities for its own residents, let alone a gringa like me. Alas. I shall look elsewhere in España. I will probably get my TOEFL certificate soon and be much more employable for this summer. I don't want to have to resort to marrying a rich old Spaniard for money. I should probably make some for myself and soon.


Zahara de la Sierra, Cádiz, España

1 comment:

Kassondra said...

haha. please do not marry a rich old man. especially so far away. i would miss you too much :D